Seven pupils from St Augustine Primary School were on Sunday night injured after a shocking inferno broke out in one of their dormitories.
The incident that happened at 11:30 pm took place in one of the girl’s dormitories that hosted 135 pupils.
The wounded minors were rushed to Coast Provincial General Hospital where they were put under shock medication with some of the pupils being reported to having breathing problems.
Deputy OCPD Njoroge Ngigi in the area who confirmed the incident said that they received the alert at around 11.50 pm.
The assistant OCPD noted that an electric fault could have been the cause …read more