As Msaidizi Creators you have the unprecedented opportunity to use use your creative talents, taking pictures, recording audio, video,or writing stories for Mz Media and our partners and get paid for it.
Your content must be on one of the 53 topics covered by msaidizi.com. Feel free to write about any of the topics and do not be restricted to any one topic unless you feel comfortable with said topic or are an expert in one particular area.
- Your Content must be in proper English or Swahili when we require it.
- Your Content must be original and not previously published either on the Web or in print.
- You agree not to publish it anywhere else, including your own blog or Web site. You may, however, post a brief “tease” or summary on your site that links to the post.
- Your content should be at least 500 words long and no more than 800 words.
- Your content cannot be an advertisement for your product or the equivalent of a sponsored post.
- Your content cannot be offensive, Inciting, Tribal,racist,sexist of any kind. This we will not tolerate.
- We will likely copyedit your post for grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. If we make substantive changes (unlikely), I will send the content back to you for your approval before posting.
- We may provide a short introduction or conclusion to your content to provide context or the rationale as to why we think it is important. We will make sure that our comments are set off from yours stylistically, so that our readers are clear that these are ours and not yours.
How it works
We have two types of content submissions.
- Regular content – This is the content provided on a regular basis which we will monetize.(Advertisers pay us to advertise on your content and we in-turn share this revenue with you on a 50/50 split.)
- Advertisers ask for specific content to be created around their advertising campaigns. We will offer these jobs with priority given to our top content creators and they will be paid as soon as the content is delivered and approved. (paid content).
- Payment will be remitted every month via Mpesa when it reaches a certain threshold.
What are you waiting for??
All you have to do is register for a Msaidizi’s publisher profile using your Social Media account and start creating content. Remember to fill out your profile completely for effective payment and communication.