Woman Dies Hanging Clothes On A Line Connected With Electricity In Kakamega

Woman Dies Hanging Clothes On A Line Connected With Electricity In Kakamega

A middle aged woman was on Monday electrovuted while hanging her clothers on a line that was attached to two electric poles near her homestead.

Violet Shambetsa from Lumino in Kakamega County met her demise instantly after suffering an electric shock.

The deceased s husband who tried to rescue his wife was also electrocuted in the process with residents rushing him to hospital while unconscious. The husband is still nursing his life in hospital.

‘I didn’t know she had been electrocuted. I started wounding the cloth line only to be hit by electric tides. I later found myself in this hospital. While I …read more

Join in the discussion

Recent Tweets

We Love This

VIDEO: Police Brutally Repulse CORD Rioters.
8 6
VIDEO: Police Brutally Repulse CORD Rioters.

A video shared online shows how brutal police were and the extent of force they instilled while repulsing CORD supporters away from anniversary towers where they (supporters) had ganged in…

6:50 AM

Kenya Photos