A middle aged woman was on Monday electrovuted while hanging her clothers on a line that was attached to two electric poles near her homestead.
Violet Shambetsa from Lumino in Kakamega County met her demise instantly after suffering an electric shock.
The deceased s husband who tried to rescue his wife was also electrocuted in the process with residents rushing him to hospital while unconscious. The husband is still nursing his life in hospital.
‘I didn’t know she had been electrocuted. I started wounding the cloth line only to be hit by electric tides. I later found myself in this hospital. While I …read more